Painter and Engraver
Taught engraving at the University of Provence.
Present in several large private art collections and in museums:
– Museum of Contemporary Art, PACA region Marseille
– Municipal Library of Lyon
– National Library of France, Paris
His works have been presented in the major international contemporary art fairs
– Bales, Washington, New-York …
Artist’s book in collaboration with Salha Stétié, Raymond Jean, Christiane Baroche and several contemporary poets
Les Éditions De Franconi in Nice
Les Éditions Lee Silberstein in Washington
Les Éditions Weber in Geneva
Les Éditions Editard in Geneva
Les Éditions ALCOR in Marseille
Present in the dictionaries of artists:
– Benezit, a reference dictionary of painters, sculptors, drawers and engravers from all over the world.
– the “Kunstlerlexikon”, universal encyclopedia of artists.
– the dictionary of “surrealist women”, Ed. Obliques,
– the Delarge, dictionary of modern and contemporary plastic arts.
Showing all 5 results